Nano CBD oil products are easily moving through a cell membrane, one of the best methods is reducing their sizes. The nanoparticles increase the surface area for absorption so that you can enjoy faster results. However, as stated, not all nano CBD products are created equal and a lot of products aren’t even true nano products.
- Protecting the CBD
This is perhaps the most outstanding aspect of water based CBD. The carrier used to bind the CBD helps to protect the core compounds so that they are delivered in the anticipated doses. If you take a look at the oral application of CBD oils, the bulk of it is broken down in the gastrointestinal system and ultimately doesn’t end up working for you. Indeed, university lab scientists indicate that only about 6% of the dose you swallow reaches the bloodstream. Water based CBD facilitates optimal absorption, which can provide up to 79% bioavailability.
- Promoting bioavailability
When you take the common CBD via a method such as topical application, it may take longer to experience the benefits. However, as mentioned above Nano CBD helps to facilitate optimal absorption.
The good thing about water soluble CBD is that you do not need to change the method of administration. For example, if you are used to taking CBD oil using the sublingual or topical application method, simply stick to it.
- Targeting specific areas of the body
When you take , it works by targeting the body’s endocannabinoid system. To enhance its efficiency, water based CBD easily targets the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the endocannabinoid system. By increasing bioavailability, you can expect up to four times the bioavailability versus traditional consumption.
While water based drops greatly enhance the bioavailability of CBD compounds, it’s important to know that everyone metabolizes CBD differently and there’s a wide range of dosing used across conditions. An average healthy adult may get the desired result from one dropper; others may require more. It may take some testing to determine what the right amount is for your body, based on your goals. Please consult your primary care physician for specific dosing questions.
How to Identify the Best Water soluble CBD
Now that you know what water soluble CBD is and its associated benefits, the next step is buying and using it to get the desired results. So, how do you identify the best water based CBD? Here are some useful tips to guide you:
- Make sure to buy only water based CBD sellers who use the latest technology. You can know this by checking their websites to know the technologies used in the Nano CBD production. You could even talk to the customer support of these sellers to ask about the technologies they use for CBD oil production and enhancement.
- Check third-party lab test reports.
Many companies will provide you with a certificate from a third-party company that leaves room for manipulation. Basically, that certificate is not very reliable. At RESET, we’ve spent nearly $2 million to self-regulate our product to the highest standards of quality, ethically and scientifically backed nutraceutical products by hiring another lab to double-check the product at our own expense. This ensures that you’re getting only the good stuff. Our process is free of heavy metals, toxins, and other bio accumulators that can pollute hemp before the extraction process.
- Only select water based CBD that is free from bio contaminants. Today, most hemp products are manufactured from mass-produced hemp plants. To enhance their growth, some of the growers use insecticides and natural fertilizer. If a manufacturer is not thorough, there is a danger of having these contaminants in the CBD.
- Only purchase CBD without solvents (like RESET Bioscience). To extract CBD oil, some companies use organic solvents such as benzene and butane. To know if the oil contains organic solvents, make sure to check the 3rd party test report on contaminants.